Sunday, August 2, 2009

Katy perry. Stuff.

Katy perry. Holy shoot she is probly the hottest chick on this site imo.

katy perrykaty perrykaty perrykaty perry
*** MEETING BANDS IN THEIR CONCERTS *** HELP? Ok soo Im trying to get tickets for a concert to see Katy Perry, July 26 at Molson Amphitheater Toronto, ON and I want to get as' close to the stage as possible, for 100 soo LEVEL GENERAL ADMISSION is permanent right to infront of the stage right, and there is no assigned seating is standing? So how can I guarantee to get the best possible place Infront of the scene as a right without stuck behind a crowd of people? In this new, has never been a Molson Amphitheater Ive soo yeah, level 100 feet is the way to go if I want to right front and center? Moreover, the opening act for Katy Perry is a band called Stereo, I really want to meet them, there is a new band and stuff soo where do I wait if I want to meet them after the show, or do I come early or something? I have nu clue ....? Thanks for your help!
Download exclusive, HQ Sex Tapes here...


No comments:

Post a Comment